Sunday, February 03, 2008

Such a long time

How time flies! Its been over three months I last made a post. so much has happenend to me in this period. I have read some life changing books, dug deep into myself preparing and writing essays and in-between, had a wonderful holiday period. I know its stale and much belated, but all the same...happy new year!

I truly need to apologise to everyone who visited this site in the past months and met nothing new, it has been quite intense for me. I finally got through most of the stuff I'm involved with last friday and believe I'll be a lot more regular on this site going forward.

Interestingly, while all the activities and enggagement was going on around me, I never kept far from investing. I have a new strategy (and i already got some stunning results during the month of january) and approach to investing which I wil be sharing in my next post.

Its good to be back...

Enjoy!

No comments: