Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stock Pick Basket for Feb 2008

I'm yet to figure out how to load a table on my blog, and dont yet have a server you can access to download tables from. You can download the Jpeg image above (hopefully, the picture quality will be helpful). It presents a basket of stocks you can play with and some of my possible price scenarios. The last column shows the possible percentage price growth for our target period (we could do much better, or a little less!). I hope you find it useful. We will track our performance in another month from now (approximately on the 10th of March). Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog

Unknown said...

Hello Gbolade,

Nice blog you have here.

A friend of mine, Denrele referred me to your blog and after reading it I would like to discuss a couple of stuff with you.

If you do not mind, can you mail me at ponle@investordelight.com so I can have your email?

Expecting your response.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Any March List?? - Adenrele